Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Funny Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bro plz..... ill hook u up with $$ from my multi.. just leave this 1 alone plz
bann that fool... Cool
lmao.. that is the funniest thing i have heard yet..
Some people jst stupid lol
Quote:Some people jst stupid lol

u have no idea...i dont even get salty when peeps hit me...i jus send them a message saying "nice hit..." Cool
normally i dont even acknowledge it.. I jsut go about my buis,,, but today was like a major owwwie,,i got, pissed,,, damn let a sista enjoy the 23rd spot for ATLEAST an hour or so,,, Instead 2 minutes after i got in it,, i got HI'd back to 244.. :mad:
ill let u have it for an hour...jus ask the other 5000 peeps that HI to do it too...lol.. Cool
hey illicit, you remeber that post where someone called you dude and you got mad at him cause youre a chick...what do i say instaed of dude? i dude my girlfriend all the time, she hates it but i cant call her baby either??...just wonderin

anyway, dont complain i sit around 3rd and 4th place down to around 30th all day and get hit like 3 times a day, Lude does most of the hitting too...still manage to stay up in nw though....racing rich noobs for 20 mill a pop doesnt hurt ... Wink
hahahah...i dont even hit u...i only hit u once and that was today...i save u...i jus boost ur car so that it makes it harder for peeps to hit u Cool
I forgot to add the 1st message he sent me with it.

bro plz..... ill hook u up with $$ from my multi.. just leave this 1 alone plz

please stop jaking me.... please
Pages: 1 2