Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: akika_fujiSawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
pie is a girl
or at least i thought that
i think i heard smthn like dat b4 too :p
Quote:
Quote: EAT_PIE?

shes the [censored]

Yo Rom3o, PIE is a dude.lol.

Anyway, I'm with ya's, so I will try too race for the first few days.lol.

PIE was a guy ages ago his sister a personal frend uses his acount idiot dont try play me for a fool
And I am tellin you that PIE is a man.

Let me explain,
Ray banned PIE for h4ck1ng into peoples accounts among other things, so PIE came back after about a week or so with a new name, and when HE made HIS new game account, HE made it as a chick so that Ray wouldn't think it was actually HIM.

Dude, I hope you didn't think it was a chick and tried to get to know him better. :grin:
r u retarted i know her in real life
damn so whos in?
haha dude you brought this back from the dead!

how you been man, remember me from back in the day?
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

soooo good to hear from you man, somethings just brings us back from time to time no matter what.

damn man seriously im glad to hear from you i hope you read this, if u get time jump on the forums a bit more man, plenty of stuff that involves u!

i sure never forgot you man! you helped me out a lot back the day when we were just small time, i wish you stuck around man id have payed u back like it did the others for helping me out.

all the best!
so we still on? lol
im down to run next session
nick its O_o_Saints_o_O...i told you once before if you run ill run with you......so i'm done to race with nick....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15