Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: akika_fujiSawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
You should know by now that I don't really play on the weekends. Homework and housework take priority for that time. I'll do what I can during the week though. :0
man kaibigans the man

i know u gona be racing ur ass of

cos....u da man
Romeo, I am retired, give my spot out for someone who can race.
Quote:You should know by now that I don't really play on the weekends. Homework and housework take priority for that time. I'll do what I can during the week though. :0

hell no man...[censored] hw...i hate it...skip it..lol...
tan why do u message on forums for i also duno bored or wat

knn u can be in helper then ne ways
Quote:Romeo, I am retired, give my spot out for someone who can race.
hope to see you around on MSN or sumthn..

Quote:tan why do u message on forums for i also duno bored or wat

knn u can be in helper then ne ways
iono either Romeo.. he's ur brother.. he lives with u..
couldn't he just Verbally tell you this?? rofl
Quote:iono either Romeo.. he's ur brother.. he lives with u..couldn't he just Verbally tell you this?? rofl

Tan lives in Singapore, Rom3o lives in W.Austraila. Try verbal one-2-one communitcation here stupid
You know how we do. I do what I can for the crew that I'm in. I consider myself loyal and hope that doesn't go unnoticed.
Quote:
Quote:iono either Romeo.. he's ur brother.. he lives with u..couldn't he just Verbally tell you this?? rofl

Tan lives in Singapore, Rom3o lives in W.Austraila. Try verbal one-2-one communitcation here stupid
western australia? haha
sg-romeo
sg = singapore.. so u can try again..
Quote:
Quote:

western australia? haha
sg-romeo
sg = singapore.. so u can try again..

Next time he's on, ask him, or even Tan......$500 says Rom3o lives in W.Austraila currently, he may be between Singapore and Austraila, but currently and primarily he lives in WESTERN AUSTRAILA

*Thinks that was a good try*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15