Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: akika_fujiSawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
hey, i dunno hu al lcan vouch for me besides my former crew leaders members...but ive been in high rollerz for the last 2 sessions...weve made 3rd then 3rd again...we jus dont have any helper crews so we roll alone, butromeo lemme know man ight my ingame name is bigpinK also.
i wouldn't vouch u for [censored]
ur an ignorant person.. hard headed.. and a liar!
if i was romeo, i'd do the same thing..
first.. u tell me your DJ_SINS.. u have his account
then tell me to invite your racing account.. which would be considered a multi..
but u was DJ_SINS so i sed w/e.. figured u was good..
but meh, u aint that good.. and i doubt your DJ_SINS.. so your a phony wannabee :crazy:
Quote:i wouldn't vouch u for [censored]
then tell me to invite your racing account.. which would be considered a multi..
but meh, u aint that good.. and i doubt your DJ_SINS.. so your a phony wannabee :crazy:

panda...
1) i am not DJ_SINS...you have found that out when u reported me to ray...so just let it go man
2) dont turn this whole forum into another argument, im sure no1 wants that
3) if you aint got nothin nice to say dont say [censored] (unless sum1 else talks [censored] bout u then u can)
bigpink stop using joeys old avatar thats kinda gay.

as for where i am i go back n forth but the reason i said " WHY DO U MESSAGE ME ON FORUMS" is because yes he cn walk his ass over n tell me or use msn.

end of discussion like S.S.I.O.N., try but yal got nothing

=P
Quote:
Quote:i wouldn't vouch u for [censored]

panda...
1) i am not DJ_SINS...you have found that out when u reported me to ray...so just let it go man
2) dont turn this whole forum into another argument, im sure no1 wants that
3) if you aint got nothin nice to say dont say [censored] (unless sum1 else talks [censored] bout u then u can)

I dont think this [censored] is over..why did you act like dj sins?
i wonder if some of the "vet's" have multi's that are some of the great racers with no icons
Quote:i wonder if some of the "vet's" have multi's that are some of the great racers with no icons

where did this come from? Im sure you have no idea who DJ Sins is so why are you talking?
i dont know who he is but you guys are talking about multi's and that just popped in my head
man yal sotp arguin about that [censored] in this thread plz
Hard Keep on topic now,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15