Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: akika_fujiSawa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
ok my last post i nthis forum...hu is joey romeo? i jus typed in weed under google images and this was on the fiorst page and ithot it was funny.

second dj_sins (another Dan) played a long time ago, he won sum medals including 1st...i know hu he is but he dont play no more his most popular name was N_A_S...and for sum reason panda thinks i am him...it is impossible to have multis on this game anyways with Rays security. jus fillin everyone in.
joey is dark_lotus
and i have seen nas and dj_sins on alot latly
multis r easy to have i know people who still do.

joey is respected player n thats was his avatar but w/e do wat u want.

and truthfull djsins dont play ne more his frend plays on that acc. and that y hes so crap. and if djsins wa sbig pink im sadend but his shitness as well.

end of story
werd, so is kabigan going to be crew leader then?
maybe he will be the co leader...since we can have co leaders now...
Quote:maybe he will be the co leader...since we can have co leaders now...

i dont know if that was a sarcastic remark...but i just broke your habit of Cool Cool Cool hahaha sucka
not really...most of my posts now dont have it...lol...to many peeps complaining about it so i stopped doing it...and also to many peeps copying me...so ya...
well that sucks...back to what i was saying...are you being sarcastic about the crew leader thing? cuz i realize that it hasnt started yet i was just planning ahead.
what r u talkin bout man...im getting confused...ur talkin to romeo rite??? :confused:
Quote:maybe he will be the co leader...since we can have co leaders now...

noo im talking to you lude... was that a sarcastic remark about the game not starting yet? becuase we have always been able to have co leaders...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15