Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hello everyone stop bye n say hello...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sup everyone just want to see how many people actually had the heart to send me a hello.... G.L to all next session Pootang Klan is back n in full force next session ill be there.... Wink
wow...i guess all the crews are going for it next season... Cool
Umm.. Lude.. IAm seeing people come outta retirement for next session.. This is gonna be BIG.
i dunno...but shadow looks like he is recruiting so ya...if they all go back to hardcore crew style..they are going to take it...the have a lot of spenders das y Cool
Yeah i noticed.. I might have to get a new checking account and get the lil plastic card to go along..
Why bother with money...Just out race them...
hahahahaa...thats what ur gonna need if ur crew wants to win next season Cool

not everyone can race like u matt Cool
I dusted off my shiny clicking mouse I might be ready to play now, just needs new batteries stupid ass batteries always dieing on me. :mad:
lol...no wonder i never see u on anymore... Cool
No I ain't on much cause I be topshiftin but im on holidays in a week after my hardcore examage so then I will be ready to pwnage like back in the old days when I was young, wait I still am young PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2