Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: congrats to top playaz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
can you find my Id lol? Tongue IM somewere in top 25
r u retarted? crypto and ne one who agrees
yes im very ignorant when it comes to a dude who told me he would not home invade me then he home invades me to hell and its not bullshit its the truth and you know it panda
i agree
Congrats guys..
Quote:yes im very ignorant when it comes to a dude who told me he would not home invade me then he home invades me to hell and its not bullshit its the truth and you know it panda

U BLEVED PANDA HAHAHAHAH
Quote:yes im very ignorant when it comes to a dude who told me he would not home invade me then he home invades me to hell and its not bullshit its the truth and you know it panda

Dont hate the player..hate the game..in this case..dont hate panda..hate mc
i would have hi'ed u too if u asked me not to
nah romeo i knew hed [censored] me over because he knew for the 1st time in his career his guarentee almost went wrong panda thats fine by me if you wanna get your dick sucking boyz to home invade me thats fine i just play how i can and btw unreal i dont hate the Game cause i cant hate myself and i dont hate panda either i just think hes a worthless piece of [censored]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7