Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew next session!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:NA i dont wanna give wins too him hes been mean too me so im gonna go with HG this session

romeo was the same way to me...u jus gotta break the ice...this will definitely do it if u help him... Cool
I have promised HG i will help them out!!!!!
And plus the sesssion just been i was running a top ten crew and i wanted some wins and he didnt give them too me cause he said i had a gay crew name
Quote:I have promised HG i will help them out!!!!!
And plus the sesssion just been i was running a top ten crew and i wanted some wins and he didnt give them too me cause he said i had a gay crew name

lol..wtf...its all good though...beth is koo with me so u can help her...thats fine.. Cool
I want too see HG get top crew
its going to be a hard season....a lot of good crews running... Cool
It wont be hard 4 them too get top crew me and a good friend are going to be racing for as many cms as we can!!!!we can get 30-40cms aday
Quote:It wont be hard 4 them too get top crew me and a good friend are going to be racing for as many cms as we can!!!!we can get 30-40cms aday

nice job...but its going to take more than that... Cool
yea it might but we will buy credits probally to get enogh cbr and working will be the main obtain
nice...gl man... Cool
Quote:
Quote:Im going with HG now!!!
if that crew dont work out im gonna start my own.
And if i could be any help too HG i will start my own crew and give them wins so that they can get top crew

nice but i think u should start ur own and give wins to romeo Cool

LUDE.. stop takin our help.. Or stiop tryin to take it. :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4