Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: looking for a crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my last round i dint race very much just tried for top 25...got 23...but i still had .91 w/l and was like level 15-16 cant remember...but i plan on racing next session...with all the crews that i am seeing...sum1 has to let me in...in game race name is liGHts_OUt_spEEd
Quote:my last round i dint race very much just tried for top 25...got 23...but i still had .91 w/l and was like level 15-16 cant remember...but i plan on racing next session...with all the crews that i am seeing...sum1 has to let me in...in game race name is liGHts_OUt_spEEd

i was at a 90% win/loss ratio and lvl 17...when i stopped racing.. Wink
that pretty good...do u know what takumi was at cuz i cant remember a time when i logged on and he wasnt on racing...wow talk about dedication
ya i know..but he was prob giving $ to sumone... Cool
tru
Quote:ya i know..but he was prob giving $ to sumone... Cool

Nope.. tryin to take money from me.. till i stopped losing to him and started declining his races :p
finally learn huh... Cool
It took 2 times for me to figure out I couldnt beat him..thats it..lol
lol...ya hes pretty fast... Cool
he ran a 9.45 somethin or other compared to my 9.55.. Kicked my ass for money a couple times and then ran me regular.. Thats how i know his times
Pages: 1 2