Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: My Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Just kidding man..lol..But if romeo ever tells me your saying [censored] then i'll get on you quick..Same with LuDe..They my 2 boys..Even tho they can take care of themselves..I'll help...but LuDe is still in kindergarten...lmao Confusedhocked:
OH..1 more thing...you respect me aswell.. :mad:
Dude, I respect everyone in the game, No matter they are noobies or vets. I respect every-single players Smile
hey hey.. Renzo is a good guy.. Chill.. and BTW.. Mess with me your messin with Lude.. and ya know the chain from there :grin:
Quote:OH..1 more thing...you respect me aswell.. :mad:

Slow down Skyline. I think your mouth is getting ahead of your brain again. :crazy:
lol..SMOG..Shut the [censored] up...lol..What SMOG mean?
Quote:lol..SMOG..Shut the [censored] up...lol..What SMOG mean?

It's SOGM... it stands for "Southern Ontario GM Motorsports" It's a car club with well over 200 members. And why should I shut anything up?? Free world, free forum, free speach! You talk alot of smack, but seem to get very startled when you get smacked back. :confused:
Quote:
Quote:lol..SMOG..Shut the [censored] up...lol..What SMOG mean?

It's SOGM... it stands for "Southern Ontario GM Motorsports" It's a car club with well over 200 members. And why should I shut anything up?? Free world, free forum, free speach! You talk alot of smack, but seem to get very startled when you get smacked back. :confused:

Hmmm.. Sits back and watches this ..
BTW
I was gonna say something.. but I am stayin outta it.
Quote:
Hmmm.. Sits back and watches this ..
BTW
I was gonna say something.. but I am stayin outta it.

Ahhh come on say it.... Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16