Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Want to know Plz tell me this~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Nothing against you StreetZ but you tend to get a little cocky..Tone it down a bit! thnks! Confusedhocked:

we will see once the session starts.
haha..I guess bro..GL to you!
he can be as cocky as he wants as long as he backs it up and isnt a noob like me
LoL..Atleast your man enough to admit your a n00bie..I am still a n00b at Dyno'g...I suck at that..lol..
im a noob at everything...except t'n't and dyno and thats cuz those are the simpliest things to do in the game
see thats why im not saying anything...
do you realize just how long its been since i even bothered with a top crew?
before most of the people in this thread even started playing...
the days of hells angels were rough you guys... even when i was in the hype tribe that [censored] wrecked me... so im not boasting a thing, i started my crew as a joke, and then people wanted me to go for it... im always up for a challenge, and i've beaten all the obsticles i've come across up to this point... but im only one guy, and all i have to say is we will see...
I just learned how to tnt this session...lol..I'll get dyno this session and then will run a good crew!
u think i could join u...we should just put everything behind us cuz u know that im legit...when you had Why_Not_Win we coulda done so good then u got disbanded and the crew fell apart
Well..Here is a list who i'd like to have not next session but after that..

LuDe
Cubby
Romeo
sg-tan
Tana
IntegraDa
ToySoldier
Smvedvig..Not sure how to spell..srry
Takumi-Fujiwara
Dyna
Me
liltreadburn
n00bie
Sexy_Red
Brandon..Jamie's brother

here's my 15 members..If i didnt list you off..plz dont talk in this!
i like seeing my name at the top of the list..lol...but i dunno bout that man :grin:
Pages: 1 2