Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have been playing for quite awhile so I know ins and outs of MC. A few sessions ago I actually took a top 25 spot for about 5 minutes (I think I was at 23). I ended the session in the 300s. What does it take to make it and stay in the top 25. You read in the posts all the people who help the winners and the names all seem the same. I have no dibs for top spot, I will be happy to help anyone get there. I just would like to know what it takes to make top 25.

How about someone starting MC University for a few lucky folks who want to increase their knowledge? I will be a volunteer freshman.
lol, i would suggeste HIing over working but thats just me. also, next round will have nothing to do with who has the most wins. the winner will be decided in the last minuites/seconds according to ray
find some friends to give you thier nw
Well i got top 28th lol this session, I just Did everything quicck and no one Hi'd me all day. I had some cars in the my garage from Pinks becasue i was fast and got 4th in wins, So it is kinda about who got wins becasue there faster. And I worked 1000 credits in the last 10 secs so no 1 Hi'd me But still didnt make it.
Quote:find some friends to give you thier nw
not always true buddy.
i've gotten 3 top 25s on my own, without help from noone.. so yeah, this isn't a true statement.
panda is rite..but u know panda that it does help to get NW from other peeps... Cool
this round i have a goal of geting ym frist top 25 so yea im not helping no one this round and i dont want help i think i can do it my self.
Quote:
Quote:find some friends to give you thier nw
not always true buddy.
i've gotten 3 top 25s on my own, without help from noone.. so yeah, this isn't a true statement.

i agree....but it kinda is easier if u get help u know.....cuz it was hard last sesino and this one some high NW's out there
Quote:panda is rite..but u know panda that it does help to get NW from other peeps... Cool

I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND! lol
and altho it CAN be done without spending money on credits.. IT CERTAINLY HELPS ALOT.
I've gotten my 16th top 25 finish last month...isn't that hard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5