Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: 10-02-2005 Updates and Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote: 10) No more betting cash on races
They edited that, wasnt there in the original post :p
yea lol ithey didnt have that in their when i sent that reply, now its great changes :grin:
don't play mc much but i play occasionally... quick question though about the co-leader option. Will the co-leader be one person set throughout the entire session or will the team leader be able to change the co-leader whenever he feels necessary? Great change either way but if the team leader can change co-leaders whenever he wants, that would be awesome.
I was just about to ask the exact same question. It sounds like you might be able to do that but I would guess your times would just be at whatever level your actually at.
Omg sweet changes! thats really going to make the game better!
Quote:They edited that, wasnt there in the original post :p
he's not a mod..
he's admin! :o
he can do whatever he wants!
*runs
In the email it said "beat you with your own car" award. What does that mean? You steal someone's car, race them, and you win and get an award for it?
My guess is that its somewhere of a new IDE system, but only for stolen vehicles. So when you boost a car from a fast racer, you might be able to get that award? I dont really know for sure... Time will tell =)
Quote:My guess is that its somewhere of a new IDE system, but only for stolen vehicles. So when you boost a car from a fast racer, you might be able to get that award? I dont really know for sure... Time will tell =)

Wow, this gonna be real interesting....gonna "get" myself some real fast cars...lol...

luckily they didnt change the boosting algorithm. phew... Confusedmirk:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5