Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: wow@the new changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.corruptinteractive.com/forums...#Post78605

co-leader...i never thought that would happen...or using a stolen car...exp is back....this will be a good round guys
I wonder if exp means high nw people get alot, low NW or like first MC both O_o
Im not sure on that either..because back then..if you stayed level one..you would get the most exp..but then you have to upgrade or you wont get anything..it should be interesting
wow im gonna love this i wonder if u like win a car in a race like slips and it has high pimp factor if u can upgrade it and use them both like one for slips and one for wining models and working????
yea this roudn is gunna kick ass...i liek the racing stolen cars and crew co-leaders parts
yeah the mutiple cars thing is gonna be sick...this round should be sweet Wink
soo...ur sayin that if im lvl 6 and steal a car that has lke lvl 8 upgrades i can race it??..uh oh ..we gonna have some newbies lvl one people racin wit lvl 10 stolen carz.not fair Sad eh well..how long til next round monte ?
oh god...someone could build exp at lvl 1 for ever and just have a fast stolen car...thatd be tight... Wink
not tite...scarry...
i think the car will probably be stock if u steal it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5