Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Car Auction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just an idea that came 2 me...i mean most people will buy one car then once they lvl up they wanna get a new car but when u go 2 sell the car its only worth like 10 % of what it really is...we all have had 800k + value carz and they r only worth the initial cost ..i was thinkin sort of like u go somewhere and put it up for bid and people can bid on it like have bids going on for like half n hour or so..highest bidder gets car and owner gets like 80 % of the money ...good idea ?
ahh i guess...i jus ask people if i can buy thier cars justo have em in my garage for the end to sell...i ususaly payout double of what the car is worth plus 2 mil but i guess a auction ceneter woudl b cool
thats actually a decent idea...idk how many people would do that though...i think most people would do it just to fill thier garage
Pooh Idea....
okay..
i think its an great idea
sourn like good idea
sounds like good idea
actually this thought is a good one. it would add another strategical dimension to the game (if people were allowed to store the cars into their theft garages).

here's how i would see it go:

be able to put up a bid price as well as a buyout price. give the auctioneer the option to put their vehicle up for 3 set times (2 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours). these times would set up healthy biddings or force people to just take the cars at buyout price. depending on the amount of time the auctioneer puts his car up for bidding, he will have to pay a certain service fee (% of the actual cars worth. the longer its in auction, the more you pay). the person putting the car up for auction will receive 100% the amount the car is purchased by the new owner. it would also be fun if people were allowed to put up their own cars AS WELL as others they have stolen. this way, you can put up more than 1 car up for auction at a time.

in all, this would be a fun way to make money and add a new dimension to the game. a can already see some loopholes that some people would exploit with the help of others (a new way of transfering money), but it would add a certain fun factor that would make the game much more interesting.
I was reading your post Nate, and before I got to the end I was thinking that it would be a bad idea..mainly because:

If their was no limit as to what you can sell your car for, or a percentage over the real amount the car is worth, then I would sell a 100k car for 250 million. Therefore I would have a friend buy it and I would get my money that way.. :crazy:
Pages: 1 2