Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: crew:FORMULA_X_RACING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just looking for a few more good players. You all know the type of stats i, and every other crew leader is after, so if your interested messege me here or ingame.
Yea genisis if no one joins its cool we got 5 players i say it will take use like uhh 5 days to get like 600 models if no one loses them
We have 12 players we should get over 1000cms in 5 days!!!if no one burns us
Quote:We have 12 players we should get over 1000cms in 5 days!!!if no one burns us
i doubt that because in the begining some 1 always losses cm's
might be pushing the limits!!! id say 10 days then!!!
y do you want too run with rom3o liltreadburn
because i told him i would when he asked
plus i think we can take top crew
haha no we wont join any crews we tried it last sesion and yea we got [censored] over so no we stay no matter if people quit all we want is to get 100k invit noobs get a car and boot them and show how much we can actual do... in 5 days last sesion i got 198 models and 200k bank role by my self and i no gensisis can do it to so the 2 of use and plus we got 4 more... SO WE NOT JOINING ANY CREWS!!!!!!
You would think rom30 would have top crew dont you???by now????
well from all the storys off raymond about him is tht he has been running a lot of crews!!!that have benn top and he gets them disbaned cause he cheats!!he uses multis!!!!
so id guess that he will get disbanned agen this session i bet you!!!
romeo has cheated in the past but i dont believe he will cheat now
dude he dont cheat so [censored] off and im not in his crew its me n gensisis u damn fag...
Pages: 1 2 3 4