Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Someone hacked me 30 seconds before the end of the session brought me online racing, then I was hit 4 times, went from 2nd place to 4th, this is [censored] up :| :mad:
so u had ur password?
that sucks... :mad:
no hackin does not have to do with password!
:mad: its so gay that people have to do that [censored]..hopefull y they will be caught...by the way, did you get I and D..cuz i think sexy got E
No one had been hacked. the only thing that happens is people are usually careless with their password.
did you give out your pass?
Quote:No one had been hacked. the only thing that happens is people are usually careless with their password.

Jason is careful with his pass,only a selective few had it like jason,paki and maybe some other people.
in all honesty. no one should have anyones password, one other person having it could be just the same as 50
no offence but if someone did "hack" into the CI servers then yes i think vetteboy should get 2nd but if someone used his pass to login then oh well be even more carefull next time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7