Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: hg helper crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im makne one psot here and if u wanna be in the same crew ass girl pant wearing mecca post :p :p :p
OK well .... maybe he wears girls pants... but hes still gonna have a heck of a crew! LOL

Need a few more for the helper crew... as most know many in HG started in my helper crews and moved up, some going to other top crews after training. any takers? PM me or mecca_boy.
I was one of those..I started in Fight Club and moved up to halliwells .. then went to a few other crews and wound up in High Rollerz.. The Helper crew to HG is NOT like most.So dont think we dont think much of you if your on the helper crew.. we expect the same outta you as if you were on the main crew.

If you need a crew.. Join up with us..We dont knock on new players and we dont think differently if an experienced player is on the helper crew.
ya i got in thru a helper crew.
Does it count if I got an invite to the main crew last session, but never got around to joining it, so does that mean i gotta join the helper, or do i get into the main HG crew?
You need to talk to QC...but if nothin else i wouldn't want to stay in Untouchablz cause they suck...and the leader acts like he is 4
mecca yer starting a crew or a helper crew? if its a real crew thats trying to go for the top then i might b in if ud let me Wink but ive been with high rollerz for awhile...blackrain is a good leader
its a helper crew im not going fofr top enless i got the write ppl 14 ppl i wanted but that dosnt matter
Quote:Does it count if I got an invite to the main crew last session, but never got around to joining it, so does that mean i gotta join the helper, or do i get into the main HG crew?

If you got an invite its because you asked for one and at that moment there was 1)room on the crew 2)you appeared to be qualified to be on the main crew.

Unfortunately I never heard from you again, so for the moment I need to see first day what kind of room I have - if any. Id suggest if your at all interested in HG please join mecca and should a spot open, those with the best stats & attitude get moved up first. Smile
yeha nad im accully trying this round Smile
Pages: 1 2