Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i need a crew for next session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
But not midniterz man...they take no one cept the legends and the elites Wink
hey nitrous why are you dissin midniterz what did they do to you?
he isnt dissing them
Quote:But not midniterz man...they take no one cept the legends and the elites Wink

LOL...hahah, watchu talkin about??...i'll take you if u wanna join LOL
lol...nah, u can join Wink but i know u won't cuz u midniterz for life Wink and i repect that... R-E-S-P-E-C-T...did i spell that correct?
Quote:lol...nah, u can join Wink but i know u won't cuz u midniterz for life Wink and i repect that... R-E-S-P-E-C-T...did i spell that correct?

LOL...yea u know how we do Smile

btw, i got mad respect for ya for tryin to get me to join ur crew...very persistent LOL (*cough*the crew name that I helped you come up with*cough*)
LMAO...yeah SlydwaySIL80 helped me with the name*cough...COUGH...CHOKE* lol
Quote:LMAO...yeah SlydwaySIL80 helped me with the name*cough...COUGH...CHOKE* lol

ROFL!!! Big Grin

its cool though, i'd like to see The_Dynasty and MidniterZ gun for those other top dawgs....whoever they might be, BB4L,BTP,NSX,HG etc

sometimes its fun being the underdog :p
yeah...Smile i think we have the making of two top crews... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin and of course the already top crews such as mentioned by SlydwaySIL80 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:yeah...Smile i think we have the making of two top crews... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin and of course the already top crews such as mentioned by SlydwaySIL80 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

top crews?...well i wouldnt go that far, just seeing as how BB4L raced this session...its quite intimidating actually, but hey, u gotta learn to crawl b4 u can walk right?..so its all good
Pages: 1 2 3 4