Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Hate mail already lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
dude ur such a faggot u have to bye credits to win and a membership y dont u play the game right like every1 else

Confusedhocked:

:p
if he could spell right we might give him some less negative comments...
...Cubby, I understand it hurts, but just brush it aside. He isn't the slightest threat to you..unlike myself. Confusedmirk:
I want hate mail Glynn...

you know why :p
Quote:From: ACDC_ratio Date: Oct 4, 05 - 05:08PM Delete Reply
dude ur such a faggot u have to bye credits to win and a membership y dont u play the game right like every1 else

Confusedhocked:

:p

Dude you are such a fagget. You have to buy credit's to win and a membership, Why don't you play the game right like everyone else?

Confusedhocked: Confusedhocked: :grin:
Quote:I want hate mail Glynn...

you know why :p
bcuz your an over-rated fag like Glynn?
u 2 should get married! :grin:
well [censored] race someone higher douche bag damn, dont be so [censored] scared to loose a few cms pussy.

dude you jus challenged me like 3 times in 2 minutes......

CHILL OUT
ROFL.. these damn Newbies.. Fuggers need to learn to play.. lmao... and I am Buzzed.. Rofl
sum1 needs new jokes :crazy:
i told him he a bitch for hiding his NW in cars..

lol lol lol hahaha stupid kids its funny bleh id like to stay n tease your obease ass but i gota go werk, get a tread mil or sumthing big mac.

bro dont care about ur surgerys ur stil a fat little fuk and me fat ahhaha far from it bitch, keep having plastic surgery lol. when ur dog humps ur leg does it shut its eyes lol.

dick jokes nah just saying it to u stright u suck to much dick everyones knows it

thats all u can say? wen u know tis true u chubby lil albio [censored] face, go eat something tubby fuk lollll

stfu u cock sucking fag i can do wat ever the fuk i want u bitch suck some cock n get sum1 to boost all my cars dumb fuk.

wats fin gay is ur insistant dick licking bullshit get of peoples wangs u pre pubecent fat white fuk.
LOL this dude is cracked.. no idea wot hes on , i mean who goes on for hours.. look at the times.. its like throwing a shoe or sumthin.

[censored] you.

Because your a fag.

You are a basterd.You [censored] jerk.See you in hell bitch.

jerk

go to hell
Pages: 1 2