Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i like this idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you know how is=n professional sports they have season stats, career stats, most w/e in a game-season. I think it would pretty cool to do for this game. Like most hi's in a career, most in a session, most race's won, i'm sure you get the point by now, and you can go into people's profiles and see there career and season best stats like avg NW, Most crew models earned. So even if you have no icons you can tell how people play.

Well just a thought sorry for ( 1 ) paragraph lol
no one likes this idea? lol
i think it would be interesting. i kinda like it, but i think it would be very difficult to setup.
Too complicated ...
they would have to start now, no sense is backtracking to who knows when
Quote:they would have to start now, no sense is backtracking to who knows when

ture dat...kinda hard to do all that for everyone
hey but that would be pretty cool..... then you can see the whole history of mc just by looking at stats and people would try harder and ( SPEND MORE ) to be in it
ya...that is true...
Midnite was fun but now everyone has the same car and every car should have parts but they don't. They need a car that no one would get to be the fastest. Like if they used a cavalier. who would think about buyin it? Confusedmirk:
Quote:Like if they used a cavalier. who would think about buyin it? Confusedmirk:

Me, that was my car for most of last session