Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Thanks..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, Even tho I got hacked, I still would like to thank everyone who helped me.

Monte - Thanks for all your help, you helped super a lot, helped me race, helped protect me.. and well thanks.

Skogey - Thanks for all your help protecting me and nw Smile

Brandon - Thanks for your help as well in protecting and nw.

Idoprime - Thanks for donating soooooooooooo much nw....

Paki - Thanks for letting me be apart of your crew, even tho I left a few days before the end, sorry to hear you quit playing.

Stien - Thanks for all your help as well

David - Thanks for your help, even tho you got all pissed at me cause we didn't leave you enough nw.

Nottoold - I know I spelled that wrong, but thanks for your nw as well.

Doug - Thanks for your nw

Tequila - Thanks for your nw as well

Sexy_red - Thanks for taking away most of my IDE :| and happy late birthday.

Zura - Thanks for home invading me :| well not really, but thanks for not home invading me on my last attempt Smile

Thanks to everyone else who helped me, as I probably forgot a million and one ppl :| but thanks!

- Vette
lol hey vette...hope u come back and join my crew Winkcuz well need you for a top crew
very nice vette,if i knw someone hacked u i wouldnt have hit you in the last 5 secs ....sry i might as well own up to it,
BOOOOOO BOOOOOO lol...nah..HI'ing is part of the game though...right?
Shut up ass hat.

Sorry it went down like it did Jason. If you ever need anything just holla on MSN.
i think so lol atleast i owned up to Hitting him,but strght up if i knew someone hacked you i wouldnt have tryed hitting you last min,and thanx nitroussuprarola one again im booooed :p
Quote:Shut up ass hat.

Sorry it went down like it did Jason. If you ever need anything just holla on MSN.

lol simma monte i was just kidding, im feeling for vette Sad and nah black i was just kidding, didn't mean for it to go down like that sorry for posting that and to everyone that it affected Sad
awww Jason no hard feeling.. Hope ya still "don't hate me now" Sad and thx about the happy b-day Smile
i say that vette should be umm in the top like #1-3 or sumthin...like a winning racer
welll YES he deserves it... If no password was given out I say he get 2nd... BUT what can you do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4