Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Street_Dream_Team i need memebers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yes i am not well known but i can play this game...and am a good leader if i get some fast guys on my side i can do great things....feel free

if not then i guess i'll just have to recruit in game after i establish myself more
whats ur in game name??
NEWKID
firstly get in a top crew before deciding to make one because you dont know how much effort is really needed for a good crew... Big Grin
dont simply cut people off with such remarks.. if he wants to make a crew, it's his every right to

regardless of his popularity or prowess, he has every right to start one, you on the other hand, since you've nothing constructive or topic related (e.q - interested in joining) should've stayed out of this thread
aiight....welll i was just looking for medium players i mean it would be nice to build a top crew...and yes i am no noob i have descent understanding of what it takes to be a top ranked crew...for my crew not really looking to gain respect but would be nice...if i join a real crew however i switch up and race and perform like i should
hey if u create a helper crew for me this next session. i will create one for u the session after that. and try to help u get a good crew going.
sorry i miss read what he was mean i though that he was going for top crew i have nothing agasint him making a crew... i did not read the thread correcty... (to rocket)sorry mate for my comments i didnt mean to diss you.. :o if you send us a invite for this round i might join your crew and help out since im not in any this round.. Big Grin
whether he wants a top crew or not...its not like he cant try for top 10 crew. of course he would like his crew to be on there some day and maybe it will be this session. he doesnt need people telling him that he wont make top 10 because he needs to join a top crew first to see whats its like...maybe he's already been there or maybe he doesnt care and just wants to try on his own. good luck to your crew rocket.
thanks guys....no offense taken really lol...but it's like he said just looking for people who can play the game as well as I or better....i am tired of the same ol crappy people lol who never make it to even lvl 12....right now i have good members nw wise but I need people who will race like me....oh well maybe next session we can make a run.....
Pages: 1 2