Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Complete N00b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, im a complete n00b to the game, and i know this is probably frowned upon, as it is in most games, but i really dont know what to do, how to even start to get used to the game and possibly get better...If someone could take me under thier wing and maybe just teach me the ropes, im always on my computer, and seeing how i just quit my hockey team, ill be on even more...PM me or post here or something if u could help me.

Burnout420
dont buy a car, cruise till 100 models ad buy 2k calendars from the tuner shop and work ur credits
thanks
when you ahve 100 models, cruise for 500 credits so that you get up to 200 models...then buy all calenders and work 100 credits at a time. Once you work buy more calendres
u cant get no more then 105 models w/out a car
alright, how bout a first car....any specific one?
Honda it runs good when lvl 1-5 atleast
Quote:u cant get no more then 105 models w/out a car

dont even try to correct modogg, he knows what hes talking about..

cruise 100 creds each till 8x or 9x models.. then cruise another 300 it'll get u 15x ish models OR 500 creds if you're lucky, 2xx ish models

-_-
Thanks Zura....man these people have no idea....

Every time you cruise for 100 credits you get around 34 models. So 100 x 3 then do 10 credits which gets you 3-4 models, till you reach 99-100. Then do 500 and you will end up with around 180-220.
why do that?
here's wat i do o_0
cruise to 100 mods
buy 2k callies and work 100
buy all callies again and work 250
buy Teh Trueno.. a few pimp parts.. cruise for another 100-200 creds.. buy all callies.. work some more..
repeat..
once your down to 10 creds.. u should have a nice NW and a descent car.. so start racing! :grin: