Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i need a crew next session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i finished at level 18 with a little ove 2200 wins 300 losses i race good and win cm's
il back it up hes a good edition to any crew he knows how to werk without losing cms

decent ratio fast online to race alot, better then a helllouta out tehre and if i was runing a crew id get him in
thanks romeo
no need for it im only being honest if u wer sht i would have said so lol Wink Big Grin
rofl
???

ur on the roster list for MidniterZ next round, well at least shizzle sent me the list

here it is again:
[Image: midniterz.gif]
New roster list as of now, im aware theres 17 of us including myself....but then again a few are still pending

r_o_m_3_o
Focker aka panda_beater aka Black_Cat
Mr.Pickles
JDM_CHICK
Cougrl
PANDAHumpinMONKEY
s__p__e__e__d
Rightofftheline
Ktulu
austinwest
G_I_JOE
S_N_I_P_E_R
BlackKnight1
nose_goo
THE ONE
liltreadburn <---is that not you?
ok wtf. shizzle i thought i was gonna be in the crew next session. wut happened with that list??????? P_I_M_P_1_1
i guess im on midniterz then
Quote:???

ur on the roster list for MidniterZ next round, well at least shizzle sent me the list

here it is again:
[Image: midniterz.gif]
New roster list as of now, im aware theres 17 of us including myself....but then again a few are still pending

r_o_m_3_o
Focker aka panda_beater aka Black_Cat
Mr.Pickles
JDM_CHICK
Cougrl
PANDAHumpinMONKEY
s__p__e__e__d
Rightofftheline
Ktulu
austinwest
G_I_JOE
S_N_I_P_E_R
BlackKnight1
nose_goo
THE ONE
liltreadburn <---is that not you?
sorry eli... u spelled the name wrong... therefore... i'm gona join BB4L2... only if NoEthX donnt come back... which i doubt he will... i am waiting for him to get on right now... i'll keep u updated...
lol panda...HAHAHAHAH...hmmm well wannago lol...looks like ur crewless :/ sucks for all those racers that left my crew to join puff...and now their getting shanked...o well taught them a lesson didn't it? Smile
Pages: 1 2