Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Theif Trainning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we got driver trainning how about a Theft trainning for car jacking and Home invading..jsut an idea but say u can only get to the trainning if ur a certain level and have a certain amount of exp...say it would boost ur probabilty of stealing a car by like 10% each time u lvl up in ur theif skillz...
Lol! You train by prowling. :p
yeah, you can go to racing school here in the states, but I don't think you can just go down the street and sign up for thief training at the local technical college... lol
Well, there IS a place like that - it's called prison. :crazy:
When I first read this I was thinking, "What the [censored] is this idiot thinking?!"

But after reading it several times and thinking of how it could work, and benefit all, I have some up with this sort of "Theft Training" and their "Levels".

Say everyone starts out the Game and you progress your level as you gain EXP. This wil impliment more racing into the game. So Check out this Algorithm:

Level 0 = 10% Chance of Home Invading - $2,500
Level 2 = 20% Chance of Home Invading - $25,000
Level 4 = 30% Chance of Home Invading - $50,000
Level 6 = 40% Chance of Home Invading - $100,000
Level 8 = 50% Chance of Home Invading - $250,000
Level 12 = 60% Chance of Home Invading - $750,000
Level 14 = 65% Chance of Home Invading - $2,250,000
Lecel 18 = 75% Chance of Home Invading - $5,000,000
Level 21 = 85% Chance of Home Invading - $12,000,000
Level 25 = 90% Chance of Home Invading - $25,000,000
Level 30 = 95% Chance of Home Invading - $75,000,000

I have thought about this, and I have set that up, so hopefully a lot of people will give their feedback on that. There needs to be quite a large sum of money spent to obtain the levels, so you will have to work your way up top to become a good Home Invader. Also, each Level listed means that that is your Skill Level for Racing. Once you obtain that Racing Skill Level, you will have the option to obtain the Theft Training.

I hope that makes some sense, and please leave your feedback. Confusedmirk:
blah, its stupid.. would make HIing too easy..
Hiing is already easy as it is.. no need to make it any easier
Quote:Level 0 = 10% Chance of Home Invading - $2,500
Level 2 = 20% Chance of Home Invading - $25,000
Level 4 = 30% Chance of Home Invading - $50,000
Level 6 = 40% Chance of Home Invading - $100,000
Level 8 = 50% Chance of Home Invading - $250,000
Level 12 = 60% Chance of Home Invading - $750,000
Level 14 = 65% Chance of Home Invading - $2,250,000
Lecel 18 = 75% Chance of Home Invading - $5,000,000
Level 21 = 85% Chance of Home Invading - $12,000,000
Level 25 = 90% Chance of Home Invading - $25,000,000
Level 30 = 95% Chance of Home Invading - $75,000,000

Since most of the high people were 18+ on day 1 I dont think that will work out to good :crazy:
...hmmm maybe it can be switched around a few, but since Home Invasions already come easy enough as it is, I think there should be some sort of guidelines to it. Sure it needs fixed, and thanks for the feedback.

Better bad then nothing.. Confusedmirk:
Makes no sense to me whatsoever. You get better at racing by racing. You get better at Hi/Boost by Hi'ing and Boosting. What does racing exp have to do with stealing? That's what the 'Attempts' column is for. Already, high exp seems to make a difference in terms of low combos working, isn't that enough?
True, but nobody in this game that is a "good" theif REALLY races. That is where this would implement more racing into this game. You would have to TRY to be good at something. If this list was tampered a bit, then I am sure it would make this game more interesting. Maybe lower the Success rates or soemthing, but I still think it should be added to make the game more then just puching numbers! :crazy:
Pages: 1 2