Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Breaking Point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes thats right I am coming back to lead again next round and I am looking for a good crew. If your the type of person who just sells out of cals when working im not interested. If your not prepared to race before working to make sure you dont lose CMz you have no place in my crew.

As BTP found out this round that is not the safest method of working because if you make a mistake your [censored]. Racing then selling out means atleast if you miscalculate or punch in the wrong amount of creds you still shouldnt lose those CMz.

I havent had the time to check with him yet but I think the plan is that Romeo will be 2nd in Command.

So crew so far

Leader:
Matt_Winn
Members:
Romeo

P.S> Dont whore my thread with stupid comments about good luck or comments on the crews member. If I wanted your opinnion I would have asked for it. As I have not before you even think about it just stfu.
OT: then how do u work without losing CMs?...or at least your way/method of working
Do you take pride in whoring other crew's threads. I mean honestly. You post everywhere even though you have a crew of your own.

Its called RACING BEFORE WORKING ever heard of that prolly not cause your a n00b who thinks selling out of cals and leaving racing to the hardcore players is what being part of a crew is all about.
Quote:Do you take pride in whoring other crew's threads. I mean honestly. You post everywhere even though you have a crew of your own.

Its called RACING BEFORE WORKING ever heard of that prolly not cause your a n00b who thinks selling out of cals and leaving racing to the hardcore players is what being part of a crew is all about.

dayum....easy there sparky, dont get ur thong in a bunch...i was just asking a simple question, didnt think u'd take offense to it, so touchy...and FYI i do both CM whoring and working, crew leader always works harder than the rest of the crew

pfft...i thought it was something different than what i was already doing.....guess not
Well congratufuckinglations now stfu and run along to your crew.
haha ur an angry man matt
:o
No just tired of these hookers feeling the compulsive need to flood every thread with ridiculously crap posts.

"Thats a nice crew

We are going to get top crew

No doubt we will kick ass"

Spare me. You come together for 1 round and expect to be the best. Half of them are n00bs with no top crew experience at all who think they know everything.
fair enough that would get annoying

u always seem 2 b rolling someone hahaha and did i say it was a bad thing???
im a bit of a firey one 2 :mad: :mad: :mad: :grin:
Hey matt, i might be able to join if you want me, but i might join later in the game if my crew don't start well...
hi mat im pretty new to mc but on my crew i only lost 1 cm the whole session i always race and try to keep my im hap level at like 90% before i work i only ran out of cals 1 time opps i wasent paying attention. but anyways if interested id lke to join your crew even if you put me on a waiting list for the next next session to see how i do this next session
Pages: 1 2 3