Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: $$$$$$$$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[censored] ryan been 16 for 3 years. By now he probable has a house with a wife and 3 kids....still saying his 16
Quote:[censored] ryan been 16 for 3 years. By now he probable has a house with a wife and 3 kids....still saying his 16

i remember when he was 15 come on now
LMAO!!

Mike you crack me up man! I don't even know what to say about that comment.. :p

Oh and Randy, naw I don't play around. I was just [censored] with you guys. Since you guys said it would be either a worker or a theif, I thought I would win by racing...I almost called Ray to hav him unban my IP so I could check out the "new" MC, but I decided I would get hooked again, so I didn't.. :p

And in Boost, you know why I didn't do so well.. Sad
Quote: And in Boost, you know why I didn't do so well..

*COUGH*
*walks away whistling* :ooo:
...May I join?

*Jumps in hoping to start a whistling band* :grin:
sureeeee join jons band...he will let yah play his skin flute! hows that? lmfao ok that was bad..

sorry im pretty [censored] up right now <--legal excuse for that comment
You mean I get to play it this time?!

YIPPY!!! :grin:

No Excuse for that comment... Sad
Confusedhocked:
Anyways...back on topic.

Yea the worker group will win the most this round. That is my hypothesis for the end, and that is the best I can come up with without playing... Confusedmirk:
Ray will be the winner. Because the cost of the prizes and the people that will be trying to win he will make bank.
Pages: 1 2 3