Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WHO USES PAYPAL?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok... I am a Canadian with a Canadian bank acct. Today I got bored and wanted to get back on the HI list. I don't have a CC cause they promote evil spending... so does paypal >_< lol

Name:
Corrupt Interactive Inc. (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

Conversion From:
-$30.04 CAD
Conversion To:
$25.00 USD
Exchange Rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.832408 U.S. Dollars

Item Amount:
$25.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
MidniteChallenge +12,000 Credits
Item Number:
MC_12000
Time:
13:24:32 PDT
Uncleared(Expected Clearing Date: Oct. 20, 2005)

Shipping Address:

Jason iufgoisdjhgsoi
goijfgoijfdij
Canada
Confirmed Help

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.corruptinteractive.com
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: 604-628-0258

Funding Type:
eCheck
Funding Source:
$30.04 CAD - TD Canada Trust Checking (Confirmed) XXXXXXxxxx

Need help? If you have problems with a transaction or would like assistance settling a dispute with your seller, visit the Resolution Center. PayPal strongly recommends attempting to resolve this issue directly with the merchant or seller whenever possible.

Description:
MidniteChallenge +12,000 Credits

I know the american ones are instant... not an 8 day clearing. This normal for Canadian's? I never used paypal before >_< I want my creds now... not next weekend :mad:
i live in the us and it always go's through right away like you said, so i cant help you on this
lmfao ouch that sucks jason =/ never had a problem paying with paypal(not that i spend much) :p
I use PayPal and I have a business account on there for some online sales and stuff I do here and there. NORMALLY my payments and transfers are instant, but I got a similar message when I tried to transfer money from my verified bank account to my PayPal account.

I performed the transfer on the 29th of September and was told that the transfer of funds could not be completed and verified until the 19th of October. It is now the 12th, the money is gone from my bank account, but PayPal still hasn't posted the funds to my PayPal account as of yet indicating that they are still trying to verify the completed transfer of funds from my bank.

This is the first time ever I have used PayPal and had to wait longer than 3 days. So yeah, Monte, I feel your pain, brother!
yeh everytime i transfer money from paypal to my bank it takes 3-5 business days.. thats normal
ask rick
paypal is messing me up to man...i pay for it and it says it goes through, but i dont get the credits..then i get my reciepts emailed to me like days later with still no credits...so i stopped using it
Monte, ive used Paypal for awhile and its one of my most active bank accounts. I live in the US tho, but it is instant transfer no matter where u r if the moeny is already i nthe paypa laccount. but its only taking that long because its an e-check (its the bank accoutn yuor moenys coming fro thatts taking so long) so what i would do is transfer your money in there ahead of time so whenever u needa buy credits u have it in there to make an isntant transfer.
yeah... thats what I am gonna do. Sorta sucks Sad
I am Canadian too and have used Paypal with no issues at all. I'd check into it, the only thing I can figure is if it transfers from a bank account? Mine transfers from CC, so if there weren't enough funds in your paypal account the bank transfer takes a few days.
Pages: 1 2 3