Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: problem with tnt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it's annoying how all my cars are running slower with the same tnt and my subaru and lancer which i don't run very often shouldn't have a problem...i mean it's gone from consistant 8.89's to 9.06's and it's driving me nuts...is anyone else having that?
yes, I tuned my S2000 brand new to run 8.795's and now it is suddenly lucky if it runs better than 8.852 in races after only running about 15 races total. Problem is, I try to retune it and it doesn't get any better.
it is made to flunctuate
just like in real races
i understand that but running so much slower consistantly? i mean i guess that happens in the real world but not 20+times lol....yeah man tuning it doesn't do anything
how bout this, no matter how much you tune it, your numbers fluctuate... both up and down, I went past the peak, went back and it was higher than where it was when I passed the peak... IE

change front tires from 23 to 24 R/T is .889
Change 24 to 25 R/T is .902
change back to 25 from 24 R/T is .912

I dunno why it does that, and sometimes more than those differences... but it is kinda annoying... LOL
Does your time go faster as your tire wear get to 75% (around there) like back then?
Quote:how bout this, no matter how much you tune it, your numbers fluctuate... both up and down, I went past the peak, went back and it was higher than where it was when I passed the peak... IE

change front tires from 23 to 24 R/T is .889
Change 24 to 25 R/T is .902
change back to 25 from 24 R/T is .912

I dunno why it does that, and sometimes more than those differences... but it is kinda annoying... LOL

You don't want to make your R/T faster. I mean, of course you do, but when you TNT, you have no possible way to change your Reaction Time. Your Reaction Time (R/T) reflects off of your Experience. When you TNT you want to watch your 60' Time. You want to get that as fast as you can seem to make it, because that reflects off your 1/4 Mile time.

So now go back and TNT, and don't pay any attention to your Reaction Time..
people still never mastered TNTing yet...:Confusedigh::
Yeah i got no clue I run 8.7s and then log on and im going 8.9's weird. Never had this problem beforE?
Quote:Does your time go faster as your tire wear get to 75% (around there) like back then?
once i wear mine in to about 85% they seem to run not faster but more consistantly
Pages: 1 2