Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: i need helper crews, leader gets a spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ok not volunteering here cause I would likely be useless anyways lol, but what does a helper crew do exactly?
Quote:Ok not volunteering here cause I would likely be useless anyways lol, but what does a helper crew do exactly?

the helper crew builds up cms and makes cbr and then gives crew wins to the main crew...why do they do this? because with more crew wins = more crew bank roll you make....crew wins are very crucial to the game
bingo ...which makes it easy/r to win or gain on your rivals
"crew wins are very crucial to the game" without them we wouldnt have top crews. lol.
aww come on jdm...u got ur medal already...stick with us one more time..or u better come back when i lead...cuz im going to try and get everyone back... :grin:
lol again count me in 4 dat sesh lude,u knw i got ya back bro
helper crews..the working is so [censored] now..really u can make a helper crew with 5cmz..i never had more then 30cmz and got 2mil crew bank roll just like that...they need to change the working system.as it to easy to make helper crews now..
oh i know....keeping cms is tough bro
i was mean'n..if yr making a helper crew..there is no need to keep cmz as u make like 20k cbr with only 15cmz..itz stupid..say u got a few mates ..race get like 50cmz work for a few days then invite who u want...bang helper crew..with over 2mil cbr...where is the challenge in that?
thats really hard man..lol...but the more cbr the better..isnt that the point...and tana and ross..i hope ur coming back when i lead man...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8