Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Race for Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apart from pinks and cash, it'd be kindda nice if you could bet for credits, don't you think? Just an opinion, please don't bash me for it. :grin:

While you're at it, why not make bets for models an option too? :p
I would like to bring sumthing up here...

import models are people too! not objects to bet, trade, and sell.
Quote:Apart from pinks and cash, it'd be kindda nice if you could bet for credits, don't you think? Just an opinion, please don't bash me for it. :grin:

While you're at it, why not make bets for models an option too? :p

actually yeah, i think it would be sweet if you could race for credits. the only problem if we could though would be getting people to accept...most people wouldnt want to accept from some stranger because they dont want to gamble.
It would be very nice IMO. But then again, the real challenge for the game creator is, I guess, is how to stop people from getting massive ammounts of credits from their helper crews.

Come to think of it, if this function ever gets implemented, I'm sure that some crews would create credit farms just to pump their main racers. Especially at the begining of seasons.
it wont happen cause too many people would be racing multi's for credits
They did it in TS but you had to race for creds over your max to eliminate the multi thing, the problem is to my knowledge no one has ever done it. Why risk something which has an actual cash value?