Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Don't play MC drunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The party was next door and the girl wanted to check her msn on my PC and I was doing drunken laundry. When she was done I went to waste the 2k credits I had...

atleast I got one car :crazy:
my only drunken mistake was i bought calanders then worked them...but in reverse order so i wasted 1k credits, lost all my models, and got $0...
the only problem is, I wasn't drunk. I just hit the tab key a second too late and I hit enter before I could change it.
done that before. What was the worst was when I went to work 1k of creidts, but I accidently cruised for 1k in credits
Quote:done that before. What was the worst was when I went to work 1k of creidts, but I accidently cruised for 1k in credits

I am also guilty of that.. Sad
ive only been wasted twise playing mc and i always forgot to buy calenders anmd jus work for most of my creits.
[censored] i forgot about this thread and just got home drunk...im playing MC now, kina hope i dont do anything other than race...i think i got out of my crew or something oops
Quote:I made more worst then that Wink

And yes I was drunk!

1353/2321
I was trying to type in 135/231 Wink

did u boost the car though???
Damn, I don't think on my worst drunk night Ihave f**ked up that bad guys... and some of you know me and my drunk nights ... LMAO... lol :confused:
Pages: 1 2