Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Racing in a Stolen CAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it even possible to complete a race ?

From: Juelz_Santana Date: Oct 16, 05 - 01:48PM Delete Reply
You have been caught by the police racing with a stolen vehicle. The vehicle has been impounded and you have been fined 5% of your experience.

has anyone got a single race down ?
is ur EXP down by 5%? down (-150%)??
no it went from lvl 20 @ 50% to 20 something percet
You have been caught by the police racing with a stolen vehicle. The vehicle has been impounded and you have been fined 5% of your experience.

i got over 100 races with my stolen car, but its not showing up on game stats :confused:
i got a bunch of wins in stolen cars. my main car is stolen now...nothing has happened.
ur a liar..cuz if u would had some wins then it would register in the most wins in a stlen car category... Confusedmirk:
Quote:ur a liar..cuz if u would had some wins then it would register in the most wins in a stlen car category... Confusedmirk:
hey dickhead, get a stolen car an race it. i have no clue why its not registering, but it didnt. and all my races so far have been from stolen cars
alot of people have stolen cars and races in them
but none of them are registering

hey dickhead, get a stolen car an race it. i have no clue why its not registering, but it didnt. and all my races so far have been from stolen cars [/quote]

and ur callin me a dick head cuz....o..mr tuff guy...anyone can b tuff over the internet.. Confusedmirk:
Quote:
Quote:ur a liar..cuz if u would had some wins then it would register in the most wins in a stlen car category... Confusedmirk:
hey dickhead, get a stolen car an race it. i have no clue why its not registering, but it didnt. and all my races so far have been from stolen cars

alright, there was no need for that. maybe he's never stolen a car before to race in....................... so he wouldnt know that that particular top 10 isnt working.
Pages: 1 2