Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Differences in the game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all i havent played in months, i dont think ive even seen anyone i recognize anymore. I was just wondering if any of you could tell me whether the game is more focused on thefts or racing now, and possibly some tips for getting started.
I would say the theifs dominate this round, and hey amped if you remember me I just came back too Wink
i remember. And thats good cuz im not very good at the racing aspect. The only time i ever placed top 5 was when i got like 5 hits in the last 10 minutes of the round and got 2nd.
I remember that, harley got [censored] and you ended up winning because the round got extended.
haha yeah i thought the round was over so i just kept hitting him offline. then i didnt even want the ps2 because i was too lazy to fill out the form and send it in
Quote:haha yeah i thought the round was over so i just kept hitting him offline. then i didnt even want the ps2 because i was too lazy to fill out the form and send it in

LMAO
i think i remember you from a while ago.have u had that name for a while?
Play and find out Smile
Quote:Hey all i havent played in months, i dont think ive even seen anyone i recognize anymore. I was just wondering if any of you could tell me whether the game is more focused on thefts or racing now, and possibly some tips for getting started.

Bro, from what I am being told is that it is all stealing now. They took out the racing aspect by taking away money races. I guess you make a shitload when you work now, and all the cars go a little quicker now. Some of the changes were useless, but whatever, I haven't played for a while..

If I were you I wouldn't get myself involved with the game again, but its up to you.. Confusedmirk: