Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: The_RacerS_GaragE i need gd racers asap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there peeps im looking for some gd hardcore racers if u think u match tht message me with ur stats for a invite my name is VeeDuBBeR :grin: :grin: i will wait for ur message :p
Is that your MKII Jetta in your pic there man? Mark 2's are SICK!
is all vdubber is doing is pretending like he is making a real crew. then after they get alot of CBR he is just gonna give wins to High_Rollerz. :grin: i did that one session.
no this crew is for real this time no free wins...and no tht aint my car but its sumthing like tht :grin:
veedubber is cool

im cooler Cool
ha ha gd to no ppl think im cool out there Cool
trust me, Veebubber ain't giving me his wins... he's been picking my brain asking me for tips on how to build a car that can beat mine... I've helped him out some, but not enough to actually beat our car, but he will beat most of yours.
thanks rain...well folks dont think i dont have a scooby how to tune or tht its just i was getting confused with the s2000 crew car and rain helped me out with it Cool its my first time being a crew leader in a year lol :p
man everyone jus using my cool face....trying to bring it back..lol...
Cool