Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Beginning of __ThE_dYnAsTy__
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damn i didn't know that the session would start soo fast...i was expecting it to restart on sunday but o well... i need to ahve all intrested players pm me here such as joe, romeo, nemisis, quickal , quick chich and all those other great players that were thinking about joining...

i thought i would b abel to leave this up for a good amount of thime and let u guyz think about it but it came up so fast it knocked me down to the ground. i hope u guyz can reply here...if not pm me in game when it starts about where u gunna b at and what not...i need to know now...thanks

and to all the other racers, such as evil_h8er...aka goku, i need to know where u standing at and slyd...i need to know what ur plans are...things canged too dast and i'm rushing to get more info...goku i need to know if ur still helper crew or what cuz my crew is shooting for top this session...although we wont get it becuase of a unknow crew commin back but well see what happens. thanks
i am in yea_uno_me_OPP
Yeah..I wanted to join. in game name is NoS_ExPeRT
lol umm you can b in helper for now i guess :p
you still gotta let me back in mofo you kicked me out to makee room for someone else last session
nice way to ask huh lol.
lol i don't think that will work Smile

Hey nitrous i thought you said you were going to be disbanding?
he never had lead the crew for long
yeah...i did disband. i didn't wanna really hold them back and make them stay in my sucky crew... since Matt_winn, slick, cubby, and unstoppable(nvrsatisfied) had there crews going i guessed i didn't really have a chance...so ill b posting up a new post for racers intrested in joining my crew next session im going to start fresh Smile