Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: next round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the exp is good this time the only thing that i hate is how lvl 22 costs so much and how you need so much exp to get it...next round this should be changed so that we would be able to run much faster than 8.7s...just my 0.02
noooooooo lol then it gets to unrealistic. and we will be undoing all of the work that has been done to get it to the point that it id at today because if we can run faster then we will end up being able to get a car that runs 6s again like we could do with the civic and everyone would complain that their is nothing realistic about the game. i think that the changes are great and that they should change the exp or the times that cars can run for atleast 3 months
cant everybody be happy, with most people being level 21 by now, its all up to how you tune and what car you choose to drive. the S2K isnt always the best car. if you know how to tune.
^^^In agreement^^^^
according to WWIII the s2k is the fastest, so i use it Confusedmirk:
I think next round they should give all the noob's 500 mil so the vets can get hate mail from day one for stealing there money, in fact just take racing out all together and make it a stealing game, thats all it really is, only noobs race, the vet do it for fun only........
Next Round...More Partz...PLEASE !!!
obviously you dont know how to tune properly. I can beat anybody with a fully tuned boss mustang. The times fluctuate thats why you think the s2k is the fastest
Quote:I think next round they should give all the noob's 500 mil so the vets can get hate mail from day one for stealing there money, in fact just take racing out all together and make it a stealing game, thats all it really is, only noobs race, the vet do it for fun only........

hahahaha...what a great idea...i guess ill wait for my 500 mil...
Quote:noooooooo lol then it gets to unrealistic. and we will be undoing all of the work that has been done to get it to the point that it id at today because if we can run faster then we will end up being able to get a car that runs 6s again like we could do with the civic and everyone would complain that their is nothing realistic about the game. i think that the changes are great and that they should change the exp or the times that cars can run for atleast 3 months

um someone explain to me what is realistic about MC now?

2 million dollar cars, being able to steal 10's of millions of dollars on a home invasion. 8.7 sec civics on street tires? lol :p

sorry had to be said
Pages: 1 2