Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Notice to all players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:0pr was for not getting ur ratio [censored] over while u were sleeping

Oh Thanks bro. I wasn't exactly sure, but now I know. I guess I never needed to worry about my ratio before, and I don't think I would jump on that bandwagon.. :p
jus boost thats fools car
easy 4 sum huh Big Grin :p
then why dont people just sell their cars.. Instead of "cheating" ? Are they to lazy? Its not that hard to tune a car? even I can tune a car really good.. And I have only been a """"""""racer""""""" 1 session... I´as ryan has always been a hitter. Thats how I got in contact with many people.. As Mike.. Netstorm etc etc.. I just hit them and they said NICE hit! Then talk over aim/msn/icq etc etc etc...

So ... What was the topic again? :confused:
what is cheating about 0pr. I personaly don't like ppl doing it but its not cheating. If its that bad a prob then send a supot ticket...if your just upset cause 2 ppl in the top 100 cant be raced offline then steal their cars.
if i remember correctly didnt ray put a rule or change something were we werent alowed to do the 0 PR stuff????
yeah they changed it to where you couldnt exploit the 0 pr BUG. Cause thats what it is, a bug. I just wanted to call all the pussies out, cause you all know that there scared and too lazy to just sell there retarded civic and what not. Also, exploiting a known bug is grounds for banning.
I made a post about it here just incase it WAS a bug. I knew they were supposed to take it out, or start banning ppl for using it anymore.
haha yep i a am a racer but not really I just mess around with this game never really take it to serious except for when i joined a top crew a while back then i was racing seriously other than that if i have my own crew and when i have players who don't do crap lol then i screw around
Quote:what is cheating about 0pr. I personaly don't like ppl doing it but its not cheating. If its that bad a prob then send a supot ticket...if your just upset cause 2 ppl in the top 100 cant be raced offline then steal their cars.

Well since it is a BUG!
The rules says it: If you are EXPLOITING a know/unknown bug you will be banned.. Or something like that..
Pages: 1 2 3