Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Read THIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about this crew thing, no offense to the current crews, but wouldnt it be better if they made so crews could only be formed in the first 7 days of the session then after that only allow kicking and adding to a single crew, and also make it so you can only race the same crew once a week, therefore basicly eliminating this helper crew business, the most wins they could get would be 4 from the helper then, that would allow for actual crew racing and tuning. There is easily 30-40 crews each session, this also would make it so not only the crew would have to get cim's but would have to lvl in order to be fast enough to win the crew battle......sorry I am long winded, if this dont make since tell me......
I understood it except the part where you said only kick and add single crews after 7 days. I have feeling you were trying to get across. The crew you make during the first 7 days will stay the same till the end
Menaing after the 7 days you can only kick out and add memebers not make new crews...sorry I bable to much......
also make it so u can have 20 members ina crew so sum1 can get me a damn top crew medal at the end Wink
i would love it if they changed it to that and where your average skill level mattered a little more...so you would have to tune your crew car like regular cars...but they would obviously have to fix that bug, and i donno about that.
how bout make it a single elimination bracket crew race???
what he said
suggestion....earn your medal. IF you help out a crew and they dont own up to there word, then there losers, but nobody should ever give/get you a medal. you got to do it yourself
--------------------
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums... :o