Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I got it !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
recruiting CMS, eh? or being able to get them some other way other than just racing online and winning, maybe u could buy them for like 10mil a piece? but then again the big spenders' crew woudl always win (liek they do now Tongue)

and before sum1 says sumthing bout how this is a re[peat...it aint im jus saying we shoudl b able to recruit them liek we do regualr models jus make it harder.
or. make it so that the people with more wins can get more than one crew model per race.
just another thought to think about
i like giddays idea more...how are u going to recruit cms...use cbr???
Well u could make cars more expensive n parts more expensive so harder to get stuff but HI the pimp for the car more the models u win in a race Undecided want u think???
I realy think thats a good idea....well...Something like it ..not really...
Quote:Well u could make cars more expensive n parts more expensive so harder to get stuff but HI the pimp for the car more the models u win in a race Undecided want u think???

...Hooked On Phonics. :crazy:
so u win crew mods if u win the race is what u r saying?
Quote:
Quote:Well u could make cars more expensive n parts more expensive so harder to get stuff but HI the pimp for the car more the models u win in a race Undecided want u think???

...Hooked On Phonics. :crazy:

lol hes an A S S ... :grin: