Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Nsx vs Imperial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Thanks Slick I'm glad someone noticed. My ratio is a stellar .81 right now. I'm used to having upwards of .95 or so. The last couple sessions I've started just accepting every single EXP race cuz I know how hard it is to get races now. Ready noobies, I'm about to break it down scientific here......when I lose 1 time but win 9 more (offline or online) that's a .9 ratio. Amazing, but true.
i dont even need to have the exp by my name and i accept most peeps races...unless i jus dont wanna race u or i am like tuning or sumthing...thats all...

and my avatar means samurai i think...lol...

and hello everyone...
Good morning to you Mr. Lude. Well you accept all day long cuz you're faster than everyone. When I was a level or two behind everyone I still accepted cuz it now freakin blows to get races. Even HI guys don't accept as often anymore.
I have to agree with u matt ,and id like to add in a Goodmorning to you both and hope u have a awsum day doing whatever you guys are doing,
I'm going to be accepting races all day cuz people still need EXP. Smile So is NSX coming back next session?
Quote:I have to agree with u matt ,and id like to add in a Goodmorning to you both and hope u have a awsum day doing whatever you guys are doing,

now that's how you up your post count
Quote:
Quote:I have to agree with u matt ,and id like to add in a Goodmorning to you both and hope u have a awsum day doing whatever you guys are doing,

now that's how you up your post count
+1
ive already admitted nsx is a very good crew and they do own my crew when it comes down to history of the crews bdut i do believe in myself that i can compete with nsx and 800mil cbr back then when yall had what 600 wins dude and or so and like 500-600% sponmsorship rating man you made alot of money you guys did good but like i said i believe in myself and liltread no offense but your too full of it
im full of it how?

edit- i think (and everyone else) that you are full of it thinking you can take nsx
no im beliving in myself not sucking up to nsx like you are and im not full of it i just believe in myself now you my friend your hella full of it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18