Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I'm puzzled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, since my crew the dynasty has basically secured the win, the crew leader dyna said we can take it easy, just keep the ratio's good just in cash romeo's crew starts catching up

So i start spamming my credits, thinking if i wanna Hi or boost, i to about 700 attempts and start hitting, and im like wtf, I'm hitting someone at 500 million + nw and only getting like 50 million + hits (definetly nothing over 80 million.

for one if somones nw is say 600 million and then maximum nw that can be stolen is 30% y arent i or we getting that

lets do the math 600,000,000 multiplied by .30 we should be stealing 180 million at max and 60 million atleast i think

Whats wrong with this

and btw

whats the HI algorithm ... wtf does that mean :confused:
the avg. hit on someone with a 550mil nw is about 65mil nw. it depends on the # you use (from what ive found anyways)

btw, attempts dont matter. Smile
yup...attempts dont matter..but teet is rite...thats about how much i get from hittin
Between 50 and 70 for me. Confusedmirk:
ya....i get sum 50's too off a like 500 mil guy...
see thats only like 10% aka the minimum
Quote:the avg. hit on someone with a 550mil nw is about 65mil nw. it depends on the # you use (from what ive found anyways)

btw, attempts dont matter. Smile

whoa guys, does that go for boosting too??
yeah the system is set up to do 10%-30% with everybody able to have 15 cars in there garage at an average off 2.7 mil per car. that means that they can hide around 40 million NW. Thats what I have in my garage anyways. And that is legal. So you figure a 500 mil guy, your only getting the hit off of a 460 million guy. So 55 mil or so is above 10%. Dont complain about getting a 10% hit. [censored] happens, be happy that you can hit at all...LFMAO
well besides their HI'ing...when im boosting i get mainly stock hondas...but are you saying that my chances right now, no matter what # of attempts and caughts, are 10%-30%?
no matter what your attempts are you will get from a HI 10-30% of there Networth, excluding there cars. and right now I am hitting about 1 in 7 and thats with 30 5/0 attempts earlier in the session to get people to hit me with...so you dont need attempts to get a HIT. Attempts give you the false sense of gettting more HITS. but it doesnt
Pages: 1 2