Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Prison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...i think every certain amount of caughts from boositng or HIing you should get sent to prison meaning its kind aliekyour suspended for how amny days, but your friends could bail u out for liek 20-100 mil depending how many caughts you had or sumthing. You could still get on and look at hus online and list drivers and everything but you cant buy/race/work/post messages jus look at everything...wat do you all think?
Nahh....but it would b nice if ur car could get impounded if u get caught street racing so many times...and u have to pay to get it out..
Quote:...i think every certain amount of caughts from boositng or HIing you should get sent to prison meaning its kind aliekyour suspended for how amny days, but your friends could bail u out for liek 20-100 mil depending how many caughts you had or sumthing. You could still get on and look at hus online and list drivers and everything but you cant buy/race/work/post messages jus look at everything...wat do you all think?

Do you want my input on this?

If so, then I think it is the dumbest thing I have heard of since Andrew said Washington will be in the Super Bowl...

If not, well too bad. There it goes..
nahh. lets keep it a racing game :crazy:
i agree
its ok BigPink...Jesus Loves u... Confusedmirk:
Quote:its ok BigPink...Jesus Loves u... Confusedmirk:

<athiest (sp?)
lol just a joke
Quote:nahh. lets keep it a racing game :crazy:

Your so fukin FUNNY, MC a racing game. What planet are you from? MC has always been about stealing.
Quote:
Quote:nahh. lets keep it a racing game :crazy:

Your so fukin FUNNY, MC a racing game. What planet are you from? MC has always been about stealing.

Actually .......its the best of both worlds...

C u have the option 2 work and build up a car and race and u have the option to steal...

Best of both worlds.. :grin:
Pages: 1 2