Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Post your April / May round thievings here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mSzura

You guys know the drill, thefts only, comments alongside are allowed, but please restrain from posting if you've no theft to post Tongue
HOME INVASION

You successfully break into the house and make a clean getaway with 2 items and $1,640 in hand. No one witnessed the event.

You also managed to steal:

144 units of fuel
136 units of nitrous
202 calendars

The stolen items have been placed in your inventory.

4/22 6:49pm SlidewaysAE86 HI $7,559 [View]
Date Victim Type Damages
4/22 6:51pm smurfzap... HI $228 [View]
Post deleted by SlydwaySIL80

mSzura

read the first post.

- thanks, lol
You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $1,330, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

0 units of fuel
0 units of nitrous
225 calendars

You leave undetected.
You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $0, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

26 units of fuel
1 units of nitrous
838 calendars

You leave undetected.
i stuffed this up instead of using 198 credits i forgot to get rid of the 5/0 and used 698 :crazy: lol i guess thats 1 from 1 though :p

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $228, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

0 units of fuel
0 units of nitrous
47 calendars

You leave undetected.

4/23 12:17am marlboroblue HI $275 Home 698 lol
HOME INVASION

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $7,514, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

45 units of fuel
345 units of nitrous
987 calendars

You leave undetected.

4/23 2:00am SexyJDM HI $8,873 [View]
By pure luck, you manage to gain entry.You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $106, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

0 units of fuel
0 units of nitrous
856 calendars

You leave undetected.