Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Power Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my idea was that they shouldnt cut the PR off at 1000 because u can have like 23 Pr and still run ur normal time so my idea was that the higher ur Pr the faster u will go...this will help people that are good at dyno tuning and add another little thing to make WWIII more competitive
but to win WWIII u still need to get that high lvl...
after 1000 hp it comes done 2 driver skill ...aka reaction times n shizzle
Quote:but to win WWIII u still need to get that high lvl...
i know all that but im saying since u have a higher level u can get better upgrades and put more PR on the car which would make u faster so if u couldnt dyno tune to 100% then u wouldnt win the WWIII so u still have to get the high level and u still have to be a god at test'n'tune but u should also have to bee good at dyno tuning in order to win it
sorry but isn't that how it is right now?
no because some people only have like 23 PR but still run thier 9.7 now say u had 1000+ pr u would run faster than sum1 with only say 500 PR...so basically the more PR u have the fast ur car would be like in real life...just makes WWIII a little more interesting plus there would be faster times
i guess it would be more realistic...i dont get y they choose a limit... :confused:
thats what i was thinking...it only came about to me cuz my car only has all the port and polish on it with 510 PR and i still run the same as with my other car that has like a lil over 1000
i dunno...i dont really care about that though...doesnt really bother me..
i like that idea
Pages: 1 2