Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: DONT BLAME ME
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok, it looks like someone got my account, first they burnt mods from nfr(WASNT REALLY ME)-Then they made a deal with monkeyHUMPNpanda and i got co-leader someway, and I DISBANDED T R I B L E, (WASNT ME EITHER!!!!) If they did anything else to any of you guys, it wasnt ME!, i know who it was, but i cant seem to find him in the game anymore after this incident, it was crazy_racer, the old leader of mym__crazy_spam_mym something like that, he probably got mad because i told him i was quitting the crew because of inactivity, he was obviously on today to change his user name, but i swear anything i could have done wasnt me, i have no need for stuff like that
was a [censored] crew anyways so who cares
Still, im not trying to earn a rep as a scammer or something
I know the leader of the crew anyways, it was bound to disband within a day, he cant ever keep a crew together, never could
yeah, im pretty sure thats why imperials not around anymore
Imperials got burnt......And that leader was a completely different guy......
Don't worry dude nfr is back up to about half the cm's we had (thanks to some serious racing from Precaus) and we still got 4th coz high rollerz cbr is going up at snails pace. Wonder what that assholes new name is bet Precaus would like to know.
The crew was crap, mods, lock this [censored] up
Before the topic gets locked, I have been in 3 good crews this round, all of which have been burnt. All of which got dis-banded because of being burnt. Yet I haven't worked since day 4 of the round.
None of the 3 crews had n00bs in them, they where all reasonable racers/workers, and NO ONE ELSE had the passwords to anyone elses accounts.

Go figgure.
yea no offense skater but that is all ive heard lately every time is about someone else having their password and oh it wasnt them im sorry but im sick of that excuse that is the wrong answer you are the weakest link plz find another excuse and thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5