Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Joining a Good Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just letting you all know. I will be racing hard next session. anyone want me in there good crew (must be a good crew that does not lose crew models often) send me a message on MC. In game name you all should know by now..
Confusedmirk:
My_Name_Is
we need helperz for BB4L
If you agree to invite me to the crew later at the end of the session then I would be glad to help you get top crew. Now I'm getting serious about this. I'm just Home Invading this session just to have fun but I have enough fun. Its time for me to get back to racing like I did last seesion or severial sessions ago. If anyone would like to join and be loyal to the crew. you are welcome to join and I will try to get one of the best racer in my crew to go to BB4l next session.
alright, I guess no one wants to join. guess I'll be HI again next session
i would also like to anounce the return of the Wraith, i won't be playing as hard as i used 2 but i will be back and working hard. And wouldn't mind a top crew :grin:
alright, does anyone wants to start a crew with me?
yes...holler at me on aim renzo nigga
god damn it, if you don't want to join post it in here and say no, so I know what would be my plan for next session.
Naw Man Do The Helper For BB4L and ill make sure you get in a spot