Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Money in races
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think u shuld bring bak the bets in street reacing so u can race for money and pink slips. and maybe u could race for credits
nah man its great the way it is
sorry
well if u wanna get your assed whooped everyround on mc by the legends who have friends with nw thats you but i like it now u gotta work for the stuff u got.
Quote:well if u wanna get your assed whooped everyround on mc by the legends who have friends with nw thats you but i like it now u gotta work for the stuff u got.

D a m n!!! u still cant type..
Quote:
Quote:well if u wanna get your assed whooped everyround on mc by the legends who have friends with nw thats you but i like it now u gotta work for the stuff u got.

D a m n!!! u still cant type..

LOL...
was it you thats asked me 5 million times for a car
well i think you know how it cost you 5 credits to race online...well the winner gets there 5 creds back and the loser doesnt...that would be a nice lil thing
that would be cool.. but i still want money races ack!
Money races simply meant that the winner was predetermined, this is only my second half assed session of MC and even I know that. Last session was a blast, I actually hit first place once or twice, the lead changed hands with almost every hit, I just regret that I couldn't be here for the last hour.

I think the changes they have made to the game are great, I find it tough to get experience this round but then I don't spend a ton of time online so maybe that is how it should be.
i wasnt askin u for a car
Pages: 1 2