Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Where the *$!@#@! did my RAD go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
One minute I am online racing my tail off... RAD of 34... I log out, come back 5 minutes later and I have ZERO RAD and only had two offline races.

WTF is up with that shite!?!?! Anyone else having this problem?
I did at the end of last session....lost around 170 RAD in about 10 minutes time from log out to login....no idea what happened.
rad does nothing, so wat does it really matter???
1 RAD = 1 Import model..
yeah so umm lets see you got 2300 models, and having 170 RAD doesnt make a big differnece.....
My Rad disappears all the time/last session I had 123Rad/logged ouy and back in and it was all gone?
Rad helps u steal Smile
Meh...
Quote:One minute I am online racing my tail off... RAD of 34... I log out, come back 5 minutes later and I have ZERO RAD and only had two offline races.

WTF is up with that shite!?!?! Anyone else having this problem?

i think it might be from switching cars. i just lost the whole lot of 4 rad that i had and the last thing that i remeber doing other than accepting a challenge was i switched cars. :/ that could be it
happened to a friend last round just went to zero from 170 for no reason probably a bug
Pages: 1 2 3